Sunday, February 9, 2014
Meet the Teacher Monday
Torri, over at The Junior Mad Scientist is linked up with Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom! I love Torri! Not only does she follow me... love that!... she also has great ideas and teaches science just like me! So, to all of you... here's getting to know me!
Five things in my purse ...
1. Lots of old receipts...should really clean those out!
2. My wallet
3. Lip balm (eos rocks!) Love the mint one... light blue
4. Got some coupons, I forget about them sometimes
5. A picture of my grandma... want her by me always
List 5 things you love about yourself...
1. I never ever think about this... ever... so... I love that I teach science now! Best job ever!
2. That I am a hard worker and want to make people happy
3. That I think I am a pretty good mom that has raised some great kids!
4. That I got a farm to school grant... never planted a garden before... but plants grew... kids love veggies now! I love to see them learn how to garden, too.
5. That I am a go getter and always willing to try new things... right away... let's do it.
5 things that keep me entertained...
1. My children
2. The Housewives of...
4. Making new products...I too have a goal of 50 by the end of the year... see goals:)
5. I am not very social at times. My kids keep me so busy, but I love spending time with some new co-workers. It is nice to start to do things with adults. Changing schools is never easy.
5 things that attract you to the opposite sex...(or same sex...I don't discriminate...)
1. Hard work
2. Family values
3. Ability to plan for the future
5. All those good things that still connects me to my husband after 20 years...
5 things to accomplish in 2014:
1. A school garden bigger than last year... and a home garden build with my family
2. I would love to meet up with Midwest bloggers to share ideas and learn the tricks of the trade
3. Over 50 TPT products... and the ability to earn enough to help my children with college funds
4. A stronger relationship with family and friends
5. This next school year...I will be evaluated on the new system... so an action plan to keep helping my students succeed on their assessments and gain knowledge of science:)
Thanks Torri. It will be great getting to know more of you as we keep blogging together!
Posted by Science School Yard at 9:13:00 PM